- The Oman Open—66/1 Clement Sordet T2nd
- The Kenya Open–25/1 Adrian Arnaus T2nd
- The Qatar Masters–90/1 Erik Van Rooyen T2nd
- The Qatar Masters–30/1 Mike Lorenzo-Vera T2nd.
- The Genesis Open—14/1 Justin Thomas T2nd.
- The Kenya Open— 25/1Romain Langasque T6th.
- The Vic Open——-14/1 Jason Scrivener T5th
- 2019 started well with an 8.6 point profit from a 17.5 pts stake for a 49% ROI.
- Marc Leishman T4th 28/1
- Adam Hadwin T2nd 28/1
- Jason Day T5th 16/1
- Joost Luiten T6th 50/1
- There was a very small profit of 0.97pts on the month
- 2018 ended with a profit of over 46.8 points on domestic football
- There was also a profit on the World Cup of 4.87 pts
- Only three golf tournaments in a quiet winnerless month.
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER
Golf results There were three wins in these two months
The Hong Kong Open – Jason Scrivener T1st 40/1 [with two others] First Round Leader
NB. The above bet was given because the weather forecast showed it was a big advantage to have a first day afternoon tee time.
- The Shriners Hospitals Open Bryson De Chambeau W 14/1
- Andalucia Masters Sergio Garcia W 5/1
There were a further six near misses
- DP Dubai Wd. Championship Matt Wallace T2nd 50/1
- Turkish Airlines Haotong Li 2nd 25/1
- WGC/HSBC Tony Finau 2nd 20/1
- Safeway Open Brandt Snedeker 2nd 22/1
- Golf World Cup Australia T2nd 5/1
- Nedbank Championship Louis Oosthuizen 3rd 16/1
and three others made the pay out places
- WGC/HSBC Keegan Bradley 5th 70/1
- British Masters Julian Suri T5th 60/1
- RSM Classic Cameron Champ 6th 22/1
International bets 3 wins in 4 matches
- Croatia v England Draw W 9/4
- Ireland v Denmark Draw W21/10
- England v Croatia England W Evens
In 3 months, July through September, there were TEN big golf winners – 40/1, 40/1, 30/1, 28/, 28/1, 22/1, 22/1, 16/1, 12/1 + 7/1.
Another very profitable month:
The Ryder Cup
- Justin Thomas – Top USA pts scorer – Won 7/1
- Tommy Fleetwood – Top European pts scorer – 2nd 17/2
Overall – Profit of 4.67 pts from a 9 pt total stake. Since the service started all 3 Ryder Cups have shown a profit
Total Ryder Cup profit 2014 – 2018 incl. is 20.2 pts from a 38 pt total stake – 53% ROI.
- Tour Championship – [only 3 bets] – Billy Horschel 2nd 30/1 and Webb Simpson T4th 33/1.
- BMW – Web Simpson T6th 50/1.
- Dell Technologies – Hideki Matsuyama 4th 40/1.
- European Masters – Top 2 picks in the play-off – Matthew Fitzpatrick Won 12/1 with 30/1 Lucas Bjerregaard 2nd.
- Made in Denmark-–Matt Wallace Won 40/1
- KLM Open – Hideto Tanihara was T3rd 66/1, with Eddie Pepperell T6th 20/1.
Another superb month with 3 big WINs at 28/1, 28/1 + 22/1
- WGC Bridgestone – Justin Thomas Won 28/1
- USPGA – Brooks Koepka Won 22/1
- Wyndhams – Brandt Snedeker Won 28/1
- Czech Masters – Tom Lewis 6th 55/1
This month we had 4 big WINs at 40/1, 30/1, 22/1 + 16/1
AMAZING START TO THIS MONTH WHEN ON 1st JULY THE TOP PICKS IN USA + EUROPE BOTH WON.
1st July – 22/1 Francesco Molinari WON the Quicken Loans and 16/1 Alex Noren WON the French Open.
The success continued:
- Irish Open – 30/1 Russell Knox Won
- Scottish Open – 50/1 Ryan Fox T6th
- The Open – Top American – 40/1 Xander Schauffele WON
WORLD CUP FOOTBALL–ANTE POST
Three biggest bets –England to reach QFs and Uruguay to win Group A and also to reach QFs—all WON
Overall profit on all Ante-post WC bets of 3.7 pts for 32% return
However, there was a 4.63 pt loss on individual matches although Keith gave France to win the Final by a 2 goal margin.
Lucas Bjerregaard T5th 40/1 BMW International
Paul Casey T2nd 20/1 Travelers
The final 2 PL weekends were both profitable –4 wins in 5 bets at 11/2, 39/19, 11/8 + 7/9 for profit of 10.25 pts.
2018 Record on all PL bets was 43pts.
The postseason FA Cup and PL finals saw losing bets and with a winning 7/5 bet on the CH p/off there was a postseason loss of 2.2 pts.
ANTE-POST FOOTBALL BETS FOR 2017/18 SEASON
8 of the 9 Ante Post bets won for a profit of 26.725 pts from a 29 pt stake and a 93% ROI
Biggest bet— Liverpool top 4 finish–Won 11/10.
Man City to win PL——Won 15/8
CH—Fulham 9/1 ew and 11/4 to be promoted
DIV 1—Blackburn 9/2 ew and 13/8 to be promoted
DIV 2—Luton 6/1ew and 13/8 to be promoted
ADRIAN OTAEGUI WON 40/1 The Belgian Knock out
Julian Guerrier 6th 35/1 Rocco Forte Open
Marc Leishman 2nd 28/1 The AT+T Byron Nelson
Jimmy Walker T6th 25/1 The AT+T Byron Nelson
KYLE STANLEY P2nd 100/1!! The Memorial
Bryson Dechambeau 4th 60/1 Wells Fargo
MARCH and APRIL
The brilliant start made in January and February continued.
March—4 winning weekends + all 4 best bets won.
Highlight was 7/2 Brighton’s home win against Arsenal given 4 days in advance in the MHNRU!
April—-3 winning weekends in 4 in April.
March and April 15.59 pts profit from 36.5 pts staked for 42.7% ROI
A disappointing couple of golf months although much better winning months lay ahead.
- Sergio Garcia 4th 28/1 The Valspar
- Emiliano Grillo 6th 16/1 Indian Open.
- Alex Noren 3rd 40/1 WGC Match Play
- Rory McIlroy T5th 11/1
- Jordan Spieth 3rd 11/1
- Bubba Watson T5th 18/1
- Paul Dunne 2nd 22/1 Spanish Open
- Jorge Campillo T5th 40/1 Spanish Open
2018 – JANUARY and FEBRUARY – GREAT START TO THE NEW YEAR!!
THE EUROPEAN TOUR
The Maybank Championship winner was sent out at 7.44am on Tuesday Jan 30th
- 80/1 SHUBHANKAR SHARMA WON
The Dubai Desert Classic–four EW bets given;
- 25/1 TYRRELL HATTON was 3rd,
- 66/1 ALEX LEVY was 4th,
- 33/1 R.C BELLO +12/1HENRIK STENSON were both T6th.
The NBO Oman
- 40/1 JORGE CAMPILLO was T4th.
THE AMERICAN TOUR
The Farmers Insurance Open
- No 1 pick 35/1 TONY FINAU was T6th
The Phoenix Open
- 66/1 BRENDAN STEELE was T3rd.
The Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- 13/2 DUSTIN JOHNSON was T2nd–biggest ew bet of the year
The Honda Classic
- 12/1 JUSTIN THOMAS WON–second biggest ew bet of the year
GOLF— Non-Outright bets
- Profit of 4.5 points from total stakes of 10 points.
JAN + FEB 2018
Our best ever two month period.
- 7 of 9 PL BETS WON–all odds against– for a 17.37 point profit to rec. stakes
- 6 of the 8 WEEKEND BEST BETS WIN for a PROFIT of 23.14 points to rec. stakes
ALL PL + FA CUP BETS—Profit of 19.98 points to stakes of 35.5 points so an ROI of 56%.
FA Cup Giant Killers were given – R3 Coventry beat Stoke and R4 Wigan beat West Ham.
Little golf this month nevertheless success in two tournaments.
- No 1 pick 9/1 CAMERON SMITH WON
- 50/1 SHAUN NORRIS was T3rd
AMAZING SUCCESS IN THE PENULTIMATE WEEK OF 2017 ON THE TRANSATLANTIC TOURS
- 70/1 PATTON KIZZIRE WON the OHL CLASSIC in America and top pick 18/1 BRANDEN GRACE WON the NEDBANK CHALLENGE in Sth Africa.
- To add to the profits Keith gave non-outright bets on three players incl. 12/1 VICTOR DUBUISSON to be top Continental European
- Two placed players ensured a profitable opening week to the month:
- 28/1 Top pick Chesson Hadley was T4th [of two] in the Shriners tournament and
- 40/1Thorbjorn Olesen finished alone in 5th place in the Turkish Airlines Open.
In the month ending WGC/HSBC after last year’s stunning 22/1 winner, this year our outright bets lost.
- THE BIGGEST WIN BET of 2017 is landed as 5/1 SERGIO GARCIA won the Andalucia Masters
- Last week’s pattern was repeated with two placed players incl. one at 66/1. They were 16/1 Francesco Molinari T6th [with 3 others] and 66/1 Cameron Smith T5th [with one other] in the CIMB Classic.
- The month started with Top pick 16/1 Tony Finau finishing 2nd in the Safeway Open with 66/1 Marc Warren T4th [with 2 others] in the Dunhill Links.
The positive feature of this month were the non-outright bets with 4/1 Graeme Storm and 6/1 Mikko Ilonen landing Top 20 finishes to give an overall 8 point profit from a 9 point stake!
- Top pick 30/1 Eddie Pepperell T3rd place in the Portugal Masters was the only outright ‘success’ in this disappointing month.
FOR THE 2ND SUCCESSIVE MONTH THERE WAS A 50/1 WINNER!!!
Two very important tournaments dominated this month.
- Keith gave 50/1 WINNER JUSTIN THOMAS
- and also T5th 12/1 HIDEKI MATSUYAMA and T5th 18/1 RICKIE FOWLER
In the USPGA Sunday Supplement line:
- Only one bet was given 11/2 JUSTIN THOMAS
THE WGC BRIDGESTONE
In the WGC Sunday Supplement, ALL 3 BETS WON
- 9/2 HIDEKI MATSUYAMA
- 9/1 DUAL FORECAST—MATSUYAMA + KACH JOHNSON
- 13/10 ZACH JOHNSON to beat THOMAS PIETERS
The Sunday profit more than covered the pre-tournament outright bets losing.
Non-outright bets showed a healthy August profit thanks mainly to:
- 10/1 JORDAN SMITH [USPGA] and 5/1 ZANDER SCHAUFFELE [northern Trust] posting TOP 20 finishes.
Massive success in the last week of the month
- 50/1 JORDAN SMITH WON the European Open and that weekend Keith nearly landed the Transatlantic double because
- 25/1 CHARLY HOFFMAN in the Canadian Open was 2nd after losing in a play off.
Two outright bets went close:
- 60/1 MARC LEISHMAN and 55/1 BRANDEN GRACE went both T6th
- 11/1 MATTHEW SOUTHGATE landed a nice Top 20 bet to ensure a profitable month for non-outright bets.
In the Sunday Supplement, only one bet was given:
- 2/7 JORDAN SPIETH [Who else knew?]
PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL
- The profit of over 25 points built up from low stake betting over the PL season was reduced by some poor end of season results.
- So we ended the season with a PL profit of 12.84 pts.
In the main, we had a disappointing early summer in May + June before a successful July which ended with a hugely profitable week.
- 12/1 Jon Rahm was 4th in the Wells Fargo
- 80/1 Danny Lee was 6th in the Dean and Deluca
- 33/1 Chris Wood and 25/1 Matt Fitzpatrick were both T2nd in the Nordea Masters.
- 18/1 Francesco Molinari was 2nd in the BMW/PGA.
- 33/1 Billy Horschel was T4th in the FedEx St Jude
- 25/1 Rickie Fowler was T5th in the US Open
- 4/1 Brooks Koepka and 11/10[two ball] Bill Haas were the sole bets and both won in the US Open Sunday Supplement
- 35/1 Daniel Berger was 2nd in the Travelers.
- 33/1 David Lingmerth was T5th in the Quicken Loans.
MARCH and APRIL
- March 5 – WGC/MEXICO – Dustin Johnson W 7/1 and Jon Rahm T4th 33/1
- March 26 – WGC/MATCH PLAY – Jon Rahm 2nd 25/1
- April 2 – SHELL HOUSTON OPEN – Rickie Fowler T3rd 16/1
- April 9 – US MASTERS – Justin Rose 2nd 28/1 and Paul Casey 6 th. 50/1
- April 16 – RBC HERITAGE – Luke Donald 2nd 50/1
- April 23 – TEXAS OPEN – Kevin Chappell W 33/1
- April 30 – CHINA OPEN – Alex Levy W 25/1
Although it was a poor month for non outright bets we had one success that was upsetting– when in the Shell Houston Open Russell Henley was given for a Top 10 and a Top 20 finish which were both successful as Russell won the tournament at 40/1!!
ALL OUTRIGHT GOLF BETS IN MARCH/APRIL showed a PROFIT of 55.35 pts.
The profit on our PL bets rose marginally in April. We finished the month with a total profit of 25.14 points on the season.
There was only one BOB (Bigger Odds Bet) given and it was a correct score which won at 9/1 when Hull beat West Ham 2-1–‘this bet would have won in 3 of Hull’s last 5 home games in all competitions so 9/1 looks a generous price’.
In late March in the international weekend there were 3 wins in 4 bets at 21/10, 29/20 and 2/1!
FEBRUARY and early MARCH RESULTS
From Jan 28th upto and incl Feb. 26th.
- In the PL and FA Cup there have been 10 winning bets from 14 building a profit to small stakes of over 16 points.
In the PL season up to March 1st
- In a really tricky unpredictable season a profit of over 28 points has been built up over the season with small stakes of one or two point bets on odds against PL teams.
THE FIRST WGC OF THE SEASON—HUGE PROFITS
- ‘Your record in majors and WGCs is nothing short of staggering’ received on 6th March 2017 from a long term overseas member.
- Last year we built a profit of 39 points on WGC outright bets.
- This year there was a 29.75 pt profit on the first WGC held in Mexico starting March 1st
- No 1 pick large 4 point win bet—DUSTIN JOHNSON Won 7/1
- There was also an EW bet on 33/1 Jon Rahm who was T3rd.
- GENESIS CHAMPIONSHIP–DUSTIN JOHNSON WON 9/1
- Dustin carried our biggest stake of the season with 3 points EW recommended.
- Overall a disappointing month with the Perth Super Six the highlight.
- JASON SCRIVENER 4th 50/1 in the outright market and T2nd 28/1[54 holes]
- TYRRELL HATTON T3rd 22/1 in the Dubai Desert Classic also went close.
Overall a very good month for Football but a poor golf month.
Premier League Results
- There was profit of 8.74 pts from a 22.5 pt stake ROI of >38%.
- The seasonal profit on PL bets is now 19pts.
- Only one Friday Freaker in January– Burnley bt Southampton W13/5 so the seasonal record is now 8 winning Freakers from 12.
FA Cup Results
- Profit of 3.05 pts from a 6 pt stake.
- Sth African Open – T. Aiken – T5th 28/1.
- Abu Dhabi Chship – B. Wiesberger – T4th 28/1.
- So just two returns in two tnmts so a loss on the month. However, there is still an overall profit on the new 2016/17 season.
- Only one return in the first four US tournaments when B. Steele was T6th at 40/1 so a poor month.
Non outright Bets
- One win in three bets for a 2.8 pt loss but still an overall seasonal profit.
Good profitable start to the new season with 4 of the 8 bets winning in the two Dec tnmts.
- Alfred Dunhill–RIchard Sterne 2nd 25/1 and Benjamin Hebert T4th 50/1
- Hong Kong Open–Tommy Fleetwood 3rd 22/1 and David Lipsky 5th 50/1
Earlier in November
DP World Championship Dubai–A profitable week in Dubai with 3 of our 5 bets winning.
- Victor Dubuisson–T4th given 12 noon Monday to back 1st show when 90/1 was available although the bet has been recorded at 60/1
- Tyrell Hatton–2nd 40/1 and Francesco Molinari T5th at 25/1.
- Turkish Airlines—top pick Bernd Wiesberger 4th 12/1
- Nedbank Challenge–a losing week for us.
The three November tnmts were all losers but we have still made a small profit on the new wrap-around season because of Justin Thomas’ 20/1 win in the CIMB Classic and the places of Paul Casey [Safeway Open] and Chris Kirk[Sandersons].
In the Hero World Challenge Brooks Koepka let us down. However the following week we more than made up for that loss when in the final tournament of the year the 12 team Franklin Templeton Shootout Keith gave just one bet—Matt Kuchar and Harris English W 9/2.
NON OUTRIGHT BETS
- Alfred Dunhill—first n/o bet of the new season Scott Jamieson to be top Brit and Irish player was T1st 10/1
- Two n/o bets lost in Hong Kong the following week nevertheless we have a nice profit to start the new season.
From the final weekend in October upto and incl Dec 13th
- There were 10 winning bets in 19 matches for a very small overall profit
- The Friday Freakers— 7 of the 10 so far have been profitable for an overall profit of almost 10 points.
A successful month with an overall profit on outright single bets of 69 points!
After massive earlier non outright bet successes this month there was an 8 point loss on non outright bets.
- No 1 pick 22/1 HIDEKEI MATSUYAMA won comfortably by 7 shots to ensure a 48 point profit on outright single bets!!
- The TRANSATLANTIC EW DOUBLE was also successful with 22/1 MATSUYAMA coupled with 14/1 T2nd CHRIS KIRK for a > 28/1 place double.
THE NEW 2016/17 USPGA SEASON
There were 3 tournaments in October showing a 21.5 pts profit.
- The Safeway Open — 14/1 T3rd PAUL CASEY
- The CIMB Classic — 20/1 WON JUSTIN THOMAS
- The Sand. Farms — 14/1 T2nd CHRIS KIRK
2016 EUROPEAN TOUR
- The Dunhill Links — 100/1 T2nd RICHARD STERNE
- The British Masters —16/1 2nd BERND WIESBERGER
There were also 3 European Tour tournaments showing a half point loss
There were 3 Friday Freakers and all provided winning bets as we successfully opposed the away team in three matches
- Oct 2nd. Spurs v Man City—Spurs won 2-0
- Oct 15th. West Brom v Spurs—Draw 1-1
- Oct 22nd. Bournemth v Spurs—Draw 0-0
This season upto but excl. Oct 31st on all PL matches there has been a profit of 12.685 pts from a 51 pt stake for a ROI of 24.8%
THE 2016 RYDER CUP
- AN AMERICAN WIN was given at EVENS in January and at 8/13 on Sept. 27th
- PATRICK REED top US pts scorer WON 6/1
- HENRIK STENSON to beat J.Spieth Won 5/4
Overall — a 5.58 pt profit on a 13 pt total stake for a 43% return
The 2014 Ryder Cup
Keith’s new service had just started before the Ryder Cup was played at Gleneagles.
- EUROPE were given to WIN at 4/6
- JUSTIN ROSE top European pts scorer WON 7/1
Overall — a 9.75 pts profit on a 16 pt stake for a 61% return.
The 2014 + 2016 RCs combined—-15.33 pts profit on a 29 pt stake for a 53% return.
There was a 16 point outright bet profit thanks to Alex Noren’s 18/1 win in the European Masters and 16/1 Bernd Wiesberger’s 5th place in the European Open.
Two non outright bets showed a nice 4.25pt profit thanks to a successful FRL bet on 33/1 Bernd Wiesberger who was 2nd after R1. [please see below for the recent amazing FRL bets record]
There was a small 3.9 point outright bet profit on the three American tnmts.
The highlight was the Tour Championship when in four EW bets we had 50/1 Ryan Moore T2nd and 18/1 4th Paul Casey.
A 6.5 point profit on PL bets on the three September weekends.
The ‘Friday Freaker’ bet was introduced and was an immediate success when WATFORD at 7/2 won at West Ham.
Other successes included 12/5 Liverpool winning at Chelsea,29/20 Arsenal beating Chelsea,and 11/10 Everton winning at Sunderland.
GOLF—-RECORD OF RECENT FIRST ROUND LEADER [FRL] BETS
In the last 4 months there have been only 4 FRL bets and they have all been successful.
- JUNE — T1st 80/1 Tom Hoge
- JULY — T2nd 66/1 Patrick Reed
- AUG — 4th 40/1 Bradley Dredge
- SEPT — 2nd 33/1 Bernd Wiesberger
THE 2016 MAJORS
The Majors finished early this year
The service’s overall record was
- Major Outright bets overall profit 50.5 pts
- Major non outright bets profit 22.6 pts
- All outright and non outright bets 73.1pts
- 0/R WINNERS were 30/1 Henrik Stenson[Open] and 16/1 Dustin Johnson[US Open].
- NON O/R WINNING BETS inc. FRL 66/1 T2nd Patrick Reed[Open],Top debutant 16/1 WON Daniel Berger[US Masters],Top Eng. 12/1 T1st Tyrrell Hatton[USPGA],+ Top ROW Marc Leishman T3rd 18/1[US Open].
AUGUST + early SEPT.
FOOTBALL—THE FRIDAY FREAKER-—This new feature highlighting a PL shock result got of to a flier when
- WATFORD won 4-2 at West Ham so both the 7/2 outright and the 23/10 win with the draw no bet wagers both WON!
EUROPEAN MASTERS.— Sept. started well when 18/1 ALEX NOREN won the European Masters
GOLF— OUTRIGHT BETS.
- JOHN DEERE CLASSIC —– WINNER 25/1 RYAN MOORE was the month’s highlight on the USPGA tour.
- MADE IN DENMARK — 60/1 T3rd DAVID LIPSKY + 28/1 2nd BRADLEY DREDGE were winning outright bets.
NON OUTRIGHT BETS
- MADE IN DENMARK — 40/1 BRADLEY DREDGE was 4th in FRL market to ensure another non outright profitable month.
FOOTBALL — On Aug 8th six days before the match clients were advised to back 9/4 LIVERPOOL to win at Arsenal. That winning bet got the PL season off to a profitable start.
An amazingly successful month with Sunday 17th July the Transatlantic highlight with mega success in the Open and The Barbasol!!!
- 30/1 winner HENRIK STENSON + 28/1 T5th SERGIO GARCIA.
- Sunday’s sole two ball bet 11/10 Henrik Stenson to beat Phil Mickelson.
THE BARBASOL on the USPGA tour.
- Keith for the 2nd time this season got the 1st and 2nd in an American tournament.[The other was last month’s Fedex St Jude Classic]
- 55/1 winner AARON BADDELEY beat 110/1 SI WOO KIM in a play-off.
- Si Woo Kim had twice been highlighted in Keith’s Monday High Noon Round Up on Jan 25th and April 18th.
THE CANADIAN OPEN was the only other US ‘ordinary’ golf tournament and it was also highly profitable.
- 66/1 T2nd JON RAHM and 25/1 T5th BRANDT SNEDEKER.
On the European Tour there were two unprofitable tournaments although there were place returns. They were;
- THE FRENCH OPEN with 33/1 Andy Sullivan and 16/1 Martin Kaymer both T5th.
- THE SCOTTISH OPEN with 30/1 Andy Sullivan T6th.
- Ante Post group bets showed a small profit thanks to CROATIA Won 7/2 but the two ante post outright bets given last December on Croatia and Belgium lost.
- Although there were some individual match successes overall this was a disappointing tournament.
May was disappointing but in June the bookies were hit by 16/1 DUSTIN JOHNSON’S success as well by non outright bet winners at 80/1[!!] and 15/2 plus a 33/1 winner and 14/1 second in the same tournament.
- 16/1 WINNER DUSTIN JOHNSON + 50/1 T5th BRANDEN GRACE ensured big outright profits for members.
- The top ROW bet on 18/1 Marc Leishman was T3rd.It was the only success of the three non outright bets. Nevertheless there is a still a nice profit on 2016 Major non-outright bets thanks to Daniel Berger’s 16/1 win as top US Masters debutante.
- No outright bet success
The WGC Sunday Supplement
Just two bets given made a nice profit with Keith correctly opposing the favourite and world’s top ranked golfer Jason Day.
- 7/4 Scott Piercy to beat Jason Day[tie no bet] WON
- 5/1 Scott Piercy EW broke even as he finished 2nd.
Non outright bets
- Exactly 12 months after Keith gave 100/1 T1st Jans Dantorp to be R1 leader in the 2015 Nordea Masters along came another massively priced successful first round leader bet with 80/1 TOM HOGE T1st in the Fedex St Jude Classic
- KEN DUKE to post a top 20 finish was also a winner at a huge 15/2 in the Fedex.
- A profitable month thanks to brilliant success in the Fedex St Jude Classic
- DANIEL BERGER WON 33/1 with BROOKS KOEPKA 2nd at 14/1.
Non Outright bets
- The season’s non-outright profits were boosted when FRANCESCO MOLINARI in the French Open was a nice 10/1 WINNER in the Top Continental European [TCE] player market. So far this season we have now had 7 bets in the TCE market with 4 wins at 14/1,12/1,11/1,+10/1,a second at 16/1 and two losers!!
- Another disappointing month. The best results were in the French Open with 33/1 Andy Sullivan and 16/1 Martin Kaymer both T5th.
- 12/1 Belgium[lost in QFs] and 33/1 Croatia[lost in last 16] were the Ante post bets given on Dec 14th 2015.
- There were also 3 ante post bets on Group winners —7/2 Croatia was the sole winner.
Keith’s analysis in the last two QFs was as follows.
Germany v Italy
- ‘A tight no risk game early on looks probable. The Italians know how to defend and the Germans have yet to concede a single goal in their 4 games so a HT0-0 draw looks likely. This is a match that could well go ‘all the way’ so for a bigger odds bet Germany to win on penalties is 17/2 PP, BV.‘
Result–A 0-0 HT draw at 5/4 and Germany won on penalties!
France v Iceland
- ‘With my honours degree in the blindingly obvious I expect France, the 4/9 favourites to win. However, we can back them at odds against by going for the HT FRANCE/FT FRANCE bet at 5/4 –after all Iceland conceded a first half goal against England and Portugal and as i expect France, boosted by their Irish win, will be ‘at it’ from the start I expect them to win with a degree of comfort.
Result–France led 4-0 at HT and won comfortably 5-2.
The last Big match of the month highlighted the quality of the football analysis.
May 28th Hull City to win Championship play-off WON 11/8
‘Hull are the more experienced team less likely to freeze’ on the big day and I expect their marauding FBs Robertson an dElmohamedy will be the key supply lines enabling Hull to win probably in the second half with HT DRAW/FT HULL at 19/4 BV a fair bet’.
Hull won 1-0 with a second half goal and the HT/FT 19/4 was another winner for Keith’s brilliant analysis
The football season ended with 8 winning weeks in the final 10.
The final weekend [May 15th] of the Premier League season showed a profit so the PL season ended with profits in 8 of the final 10 weeks of the season.
The full list of the 2015/16 Ante Post Premier League bets.
There were 6 bets for a total stake of 9.25 pts
- 19th July 2015 —–ASTON VILLA to be relegated —2 points–— 15/4 WON
- 7th August 2015 –C.PALACE to finish in top ten—-2 points—– -13/8 L
- 7th August 2015—C.PALACE to finish top six——-0.25 points—— 20/1 L
- 7th August 2015—EVERTON not to finish top ten—1 point–—-11/4 WON
- 13th Nov 2015—-MAN CITY win PL——————-2 points–
- 13th Nov 2015—-ASTON VILLA to finish bottom PL–2 points– 3/1 WON
IN SUM—3 wins and a total profit of 12 points–ROI 126%
- A disappointing month with 2nd placed 30/1 RUSSELL KNOX and 35/1 BROOKS KOEPKA both ‘hitting the bar’ the highlights.
- May was a poor month with 30/ 1 RUSSELL KNOX’s performance in the Irish Open the highlight.He led with 3 to play before finishing T2nd.
THE USPGA TOUR
- Having built a good profit May was also disappointing on the American tour.In the Byron Nelson Classic 35/1 BROOKS KOEPKA was the third round leader but he was reeled in by Sergio Garcia who beat him in a play off so Koepka finished 2nd.
NON OUTRIGHT BETS
- It’s a good job we had already built a nice non-outright profit of over 30 points as in May we had losers each week.